Assalamualaikum.wr.wb

TransStudio Bandung
 
I am actually very lazy to write on this blog hahahaha..because recently, I am very busy to finish about my college and office work (sok sibuk ^^). Alhamdulillah finally completely finished. Now, I have a little bit a time to write and upload data. In the past year, I went to trans studio bandung with my friends. So, let see the photos when I took in there. And sorry, if the result of my photo could not focus. Because I used my brother camera's and I'm not usual to using it. hehehe (fotografer dadakan :) ).

This spot show the direction all of games
Vertigo,,you must try this game 
Just replica of wall
A good of expression on their face
Fake of Jeung Kelin
Ceeeeeesss
My friends

That's all my short story trip on Trans Studio Bandung,,just simple. Hoping all of you can enjoy it. sorry if my english is not good enough :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer